Plex implementation, optimization, and support.
Are you facing challenges implementing your Plex project? We can help!
PROJECT MANAGER/CONSULTING MANAGER
Control M Solutions is seasoned team of cross functional experts focused on delivering practical and creative solutions to serve the business needs of our Plex Manufacturing clients. Having broad experience in a number of industries and a proven track record of successful implementations and optimizations, we are in search of the next team member interested in joining us in paving the road to his or her own destiny. If you are an experienced, highly motivated individual with strong entrepreneurial skills, whose passion is delighting Plex users, read on!!!
At Control+M we don’t just talk about work life balance, we all live it. Some of the benefits our employees enjoy include:
• Competitive Healthcare plan
• 401(k) with discretionary profit sharing
• Gym Membership Reimbursement
• Competitive wages with the ability to earn regular, effort-based bonuses
• Work at your home office when not client facing
• Schedule Flexibility
As a Project Manager, responsibilities will include:
• Being an engaging, self-starter who can proactively assess business situations and candidly share feedback for new implementation project champions & established clients.
• Monitoring project plan and implementation timelines using standard tools from our internal project toolkit.
• Facilitating discovery sessions, design workshops, unit testing for all areas of the ERP system & documenting tasks for implementation team members.
• Having an advanced troubleshooting ability and an ability to teach others in use and configuration of software.
• Managing timelines and deliverables with internal staff and clients.
• Manage a diverse portfolio of clients across multiple industries simultaneously.
• Share responsibilities and work with Control+M Solutions staff to complete project requirements and/or work and manage client project’s independently if needed.
• Design and execute structured tests while implementing software configurations.
• Build formal and informal relationships with customers and internal team members.
• Being an above average communicator, both verbally & electronically.
• Travel to customer site as required throughout the span of the project including Go-Live/implementation support.
• Willingness and ability to travel approximately 40-50% and work non-standard hours as required
• Demonstrate dedication to continued education in the Plex Manufacturing Cloud, partner products and business processes.
• Contribute to the Plex user community.
Our Success Criteria:
• Delight clients with creative, cost effective solutions and rapid response.
• Achieve your billable hours target
• Actively participate in our strategic growth and management direction discussions
• In a word: Results.
o Did you earn a degree in Business, Supply Chain Management, Engineering or computer-related field? Great!!
o Do you have at least 3 years’ experience in implementing, consulting, or supporting Plex Online in a manufacturing environment? Perfect!! Even better if you are a Plex Accredited Implementation Specialist.
o Experience in Plex EDI? Stupendous!!
o How about SQL, VisionPlex, IntelliPlex? Wonderful!!
• Project Management:
o Are you experienced in leadership or consulting within the manufacturing industry, preferably in Production, Materials Management, Supply Chain or Quality? Excellent!!
o Can you thoroughly document technical solutions? Do you have a PMP or CAPM certification? Superb!!
• Personal Skills:
o Are you confident in your ability to manage and prioritize many projects simultaneously? Brilliant!!
o Are you experienced at building and maintaining good client relationships? Marvelous!!
o Would you characterize yourself as organized and detail oriented? Fantastic!!
o Would you say you have an ability to work independently, without close supervision, as well as part of a team? Terrific!!
o Are you comfortable communicating complex technical issues to varying levels of users in a professional, positive, friendly and understandable manner. Magnificent!!
o Do you have a technical aptitude (or pure geek-level interest) to use and demonstrate an understanding of the technology and use of company and competitor products? Outstanding!!
In short, we are looking for a driven, passionate, professional to help us continue to step into client facing situations and not only fulfill whatever need is presented, but someone who will leave the client confident and delighted with the solution in place, and satisfied throughout the delivery cycle. At Control+M, you won’t be a small cog in a big wheel – you’ll be making a difference daily for clients and for the team.
If this intrigues you, or it describes the person you see when you look in the mirror, consider sending your resume and cover letter to email@example.com - we’d love to meet you.